The Truths (drumroll please):
- This list could change tomorrow. I’m fickle these days. (wait- is that two truths?)
- I am not the only odd duck in the pond (maybe I will grow up and discover I’m a swan:)).
- If the cat’s allowed on the couch, so is the dog (No, not really, but try telling the dog that.)
- I am not as fragile as I have led myself to believe. I am also not as miserable or as lonely. Guess those are simply old habits I am shrugging off.
- Snow sucks after the first day, unless there’s enough to build a snowman.
- My idea of a “Hot” guy has changed dramatically since I was 12 (don’t ask!).
- I am happiest when I do yoga/meditate and write.
- Sourdough is not my favorite bread.
- I have the attention span of a gnat lately (guess I should meditate on that).
- Some people see Jesus in toast. I see the devil in tomatoes:
- Sometimes you have to write lists to get motivated to write!
©2010 frayedges and http://www.frayedges.wordpress.com