Thanks to Victoria for her beautiful awards. I am accepting and passing them on according to the following rules:
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
7 Things About Myself
1. I have lived in seven states in two countries: (U.S.) California, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio; (Mexico) Puebla, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa.
2. I am an ENTP on the Meyer’s Brigg.
3. I was going to be a veterinarian before I changed to languages. I have a bachelor’s degree in Spanish and English and a master’s degree in applied linguistics.
4. I love Honda’s and Mini Coopers.
5. My favorite animal is the monkey.
6. I like red wine and good company.
7. Ignorance and closed mindedness irritate me, especially when the person is ok with or proud of being ignorant and closed minded.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
And the bloggers I would like to pass this on to are the following:
I Rhyme Without Reason
Life’s Little Pieces
I Brew Haiku
Broken Pen Writer
A Life Less Blog